Friday, July 22, 2011

Caribbean Cruise


The Queen and I are heading on a 7-day western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean's "Oasis of the Seas". We embark at Fort Lauderdale, Florida and visit the ports of Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Cozumel, Mexico.  

We went on our first cruise with the same line 5 years ago for our honeymoon and it was the best vacation we ever had. Last year I watched a documentary about the launch of the "Oasis", the largest cruise ship ever and I excitedly told the Queen to start planning for this trip. 

Living and loving life!  

4 comments:

  1. All hail to the Queen and King. I pray and hope that you have a fantastic and safe voyage!! It's wonderful when couples take time out to rejuvenate their covenant and enjoy themselves as they do so. Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace Asa. I will be in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow. When do you hit the high seas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bruh! We headed out on the high seas on Saturday 23 July and returned on Sat 30. We had an amazing time. Will post some pics later. Sorry I missed you.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep no problem, I flew out of Ft lauderdale on 7/30...that is a trip...Cool on the photos Asa!

    ReplyDelete